Monday, January 20, 2014

Hints

Hi there,  I hope you are enjoying working on our quilt.  I know that I am.  

A couple things that have been brought to my attention--this heat and bond feather lite is a little picky on how hot your iron is.  Not too hot is probably the best suggestion.  If you find that your pieces aren't "sticking" use a glue stick to keep them in place.  Just a little, on the middle of the piece will hold it in place while you stitch.

Also,  the silver fabric for the pitchfork and shovel...don't use best press on the wrong side of the fabric to get the wrinkles out.  The Best press reacts to the backing and it's not a pretty site!!  So, a damp cloth on the right side of the fabric should do the trick.

OOOOO, I can't wait to see what you have all done.  


1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I am sooo excited. Love the tips. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete